Mon,Tue,Wed,Fri: 9am – 5:30pm
Thursday: 9am – 8pm
Saturday: 9am – 5pm
FloorRight Interiors Ltd.
2915 – 32nd Street South
From Our Customers
Join us on Facebook
FloorRight has been Lethbridge’s premier flooring company since 1976.
At FloorRight Interiors we realize that your new flooring purchase is an extremely large investment in your home but more importantly we realize that it is a significant emotional investment as well. Flooring is not only something that you walk on every day but a way for you to express your style, fashion and vision.
FloorRight is a proud trade partner with local businesses such as…
© 2016 FloorRight Interiors Ltd. Designed by David Howse Marketing Lethbridge Web Design
Our Store | Lethbridge Flooring We are a full service retail floor-covering store. We have a large selection of all flooring styles and work hard to keep a well maintained and easy to navigate show room for your convenience. Our Sales Consultants | Lethbridge Carpet Our friendly and experienced sales consultants dedicate their time and knowledge to ensure that you are fully informed about your flooring products and processes and that they are best suited to your project. Our Estimator | Upon selecting your flooring we have a full-time in store estimator who is committed to accurately measuring and assessing the areas of your project. With our up to date measuring technology your project is drawn with precision in order to provide you with the best possible layout and the least amount of waste for the product you have selected. Our Installers | Lethbridge Commercial Flooring When it comes to installing your flooring our installation department is committed to expediting, scheduling and communicating the installation process with you in a professional and timely manner. All of our flooring mechanics are fully trained and qualified in the installation procedures required to complete your project with proficiency. Our Customer Service | Lethbridge Tile Upon completion of your installation it is important to us that you are fully satisfied with your Floor Right experience. Our Customer Service Representative will come to your home or workplace to inspect our installation and to deliver your full warranty package. Our Guarantees | Lethbridge Renovation You can feel confident with your flooring purchase knowing that all of our products and labour are guaranteed. With all of our products having a manufacturer’s warranty, we also provide a lifetime warranty on all of our labour. All of our carpets have a 30-day Customer Satisfaction Warranty and our 5 star carpets have a 60 day Confidence Plus Warranty. Also, we have a price match guarantee on all of the products we have to offer you. Please ask your sales consultant for details. Our Financing | Carpet Stores Lethbridge One final service we offer to you is our year round financing program. Upon approval this will allow you the option of purchasing your flooring project with NO INTEREST over a period of 6 months. In a matter of minutes we can complete the application process with you right in the store. With FloorRight Interiors, you can feel confident in our product, sales and service.
Please report website issues to Tech Support
Choosing Your New Floor
There are many different reasons to renovate your home. Whether you are fixing something or simply upgrading a space, there are countless places that you can buy materials from. Places such as Home Depot, Lowe’s, Home Hardware and Rona are common home renovation companies in Calgary that allow you to look through a wide selection of materials, whether it is windows, baseboards, curtains or flooring options. It is important to think about your personal preferences when picking out flooring but also to remember your budget. Below are some flooring options and their common uses:
- Carpet: This is a warm, comfortable option that is commonly found in bedrooms, living areas and basements. Carpet comes in countless colors, styles and textures so it is a very flexible option. It also reduces noise in your home for when things are dropped or moved around. Carpet looks new for years to come and is a comfortable, warming option for any room that you spend lots of time in.
- Vinyl: This is an easy, durable option that is commonly found in kitchens, doorways and sometimes bathrooms. Vinyl can be very versatile since there are endless patterns and colors that are designed to look like real wood, stone or tile but still feel very soft. This option is easy to clean, lasts a long time and is easy to install.
- Hardwood: This is a beautiful, durable option that is environmentally responsible since wood is a renewable resource. Wood floors add value to your home and they are very easy to maintain since they just need a quick sweep or dust. Once a hardwood floor starts to look old, it simply needs to be refinished. One new coat can have your floor looking brand new again.
- Laminate: This option is affordable and can be very realistic looking when you are going for a wood or tile look. Laminate is easy to install since most options now use the ‘Uniclic joint system’, allowing for quick installation. This option is easy to clean, resistant to spills and is compatible with in-floor heating systems.
- Tile & Stone: This option is durable and naturally beautiful since it is all made from the earth. Ceramics can be very beautiful and they are fire resistant so they provide a safe option. They are higher end but they are cost-competitive with other high-end flooring options, such as hardwood or some vinyl. Tile and stone are easy to clean and maintain since they are flat.
These are just a few of the most common flooring options used when renovating your home. Choose your flooring once you’ve decided the style of the room and the amount you are willing to spend on it. It is important that you like the flooring you choose since you are hoping that it will last you for many years.